CrackedAtoms Presents… Sounds From The Dungeon V (Mixtape)
Round 5 mafuckas.
1. Pheo. – Dopenough Uno (Reali$m)
2. BONES – HundredSpokeRims (Teenager)
3. Roy – Coke In My Nose Ft. Rubenslikk (Beach$ideGoon)
4. Bukkweat Bill – K-2 (8886)
5. Western Tink – Short Texas Ft. Beautiful Lou (Mobbin No Sobbin)
6. MAHD – Doors Up
7. Alex Wiley – Thug Angel
8. G3NESIS – SWITCH
9. Roy – Ain’t Going Back Ft. Hank MCcoy (Beach$ideGoon)
10. Lil Champ Fway – Everybody Know Ft. Pouya
11. .CULT – THC (The Three Beggars)
12. SDotBraddy – Forgive Thy Enemies
13. BONES – OldSchool Ft. Chiiirp (Teenager)
14. Isaiah Toothtaker & Gunplay – Frowning BSBD Remix
15. Scotty – GAME Ft. Trinidad James & Big K.R.I.T. (F.A.I.T.H.)
16. Western Tink – Today (Mobbin No Sobbin)
17. YNG – Still Not A Player Ft. Ordinary Cool (NSTB 2)
18. Pheo. – Ain’t That Some Shit (Reali$m)
19. Bukkweat Bill – KOOKIE (8886)
20. G3NESIS – AGATA
21. BONES – YoungMotherFucker (Teenager)
22. Vic Mensa – Orange Juice
23. Sean Buck x Prez P x Lil Champ x Marino Maali – New Life
24. San Williams – Invincible Doobies Ft. Max Weinstein, Cornelius Chandler,Kasflow,Prof. K
25. BONES – EmeraldAshtray (Teenager)
26. Scotty – Ol Skool 84 Ft. LE$ (F.A.I.T.H.)
27. Western Tink – Swangin’ & Bangin’ (Mobbin No Sobbin)
CrackedAtoms Presents… Sounds From The Dungeon IV (Mixtape)
By now y’all know the deal, 4th rendition for the month of March.
1. Bishop Nehru – Fickle Mind$ (Nehruvia)
2. Dub Gang (OTW) – Wrap Shit (Raw)
3. Deniro Farrar – Snitches (The Patriarch)
4. Just Leek – Taxi (Shawdy Bitch 2)
5. Grandmilly – Livin’ in ’93 Ft. Bones (BVNDVNVZ II)
6. Isaiah Toothtaker – Remix Ft. N8 Noface & Mestizo (ILLMATIC 2)
7. Ethel Wulf – Kemuri (Damare Shizukani)
8. kMOOCHy – F.R.E.S.H. / New Outfit
9. Avant-Garde – Gods Chalice (Pigeon)
10. Alex Wiley – Jerseys & Loafers Ft. Vic Mensa
11. Cashius Green – Pisces (Pisces)
12. Just Leek – RBF
13. Deniro Farrar – Kill Your Idol (The Patriarch)
14. Ben Frank Jr. – Let That Be The Reason Ft. Grants (The Campaign)
15. Bukkweat Bill – KELLYROLLIN
16. Yung Yadi – Big Paypah Ft. Just Leek
17. Supa – COSPLAY (Thinking Bout My Life)
18. Aaron Cohen – Potential Fans
19. Glocky Davis – Shinin’ Ft. J Nics & Prez P
20. Cashius Green – Shrink (Pisces)
21. Key! – Recoup (NOONEISREADY)
22. Ben Frank Jr. – Iont Needa Deal Ft. Nuf-Sed (The Campaign)
23. Isaiah Toothtaker – Illy (ILLMATIC 2)
24. Grandmilly – Black Money (BVNDVNVZ II)
25. Deniro Farrar – Can’t Get Sleep (The Patriarch)
26. Black Zheep DZ – 4.1.0 Ft. Denzel Curry
27. Ethel Wulf – Tamashi (Damare Shizukani)
28. Deniro Farrar – My Life (The Patriarch)
CrackedAtoms Presents… Sounds From The Dungeon III (Mixtape)
We’re back with some shit from the underground from this past month of February. For it being a short month, there was a substantial amount of dope music from new artists, it was tough to condense the list.
1. BONES – Alleyway (LivingLegend)
2. Astro – Player (Deadbeats & Lazy Lyrics)
3. Flatbush ZOMBiES – MRAZ (BetterOffDEAD)
4. Bukkweat Bill – 666Forever
5. Antwon – Still Guarded (In Dark Denim)
6. Ibn Inglor – Le’Land (Gawdspeed)
7. BONES – Breathe Ft. Pouya (LivingLegend)
8. Deniro Farrar – Days Go By (The Patriarch)
9. Grants – Run Up On You Quick Ft. Ben Frank Jr. & Jarren Benton
10. Ethelwulf – The Katana Man
11. Chris Travis – Pink Cups (Side Effects)
12. Yani Mo – home/grown (Compound/Words)
13. Joey Bada$$ – Wendy n Becky Ft. Chance The Rapper
14. Rob Regis – Cold Lo Mein
15. Antwon – 3rd World Grrl (In Dark Denim)
16. BONES – KreepinInThaKut Ft. Na$ty Matt (LivingLegend)
17. EarthGang – Machete (Shallow Graves for Toys)
18. A$ton Matthews – My Nina Ft. Joey Fatts
19. Reese – Molly Ft. Casey Veggies & Robb Bank$ (DSNRTRAPN)
20. Just Leek – Cult Jam (Shawdy Bitch 2)
21. Ibn Inglor – Mvfiv Klvn Ft. Kris Henry (Gawdspeed)
22. BONES – Blast Ft. Supa (LivingLegend)
23. Ricky Hil – Nomads Ft. The Weeknd (SYLDD)
24. Chance The Rapper – Acid Rain
25. The Underachievers – So Devilish (Indigoism)
26. Astro – Cheese (Deadbeats & Lazy Lyrics)
27. Saheed – I Go On (Not For Nothing)
28. .CULT – Slow and Low (The Three Beggars)
29. BONES – Nightrat (SATURN)
CrackedAtoms Presents… Sounds From The Dungeon II
1. Nickelus F – My Convo (Vices)
2. Yung Simmie – Im Gone (Basement Musik)
3. Wierdough – Get Gawt Ft. CanDee
4. Kami de Chukwu – Stop Crying
5. kMOOCHy – fuct
6. Casey Veggies – My Vision (Life Changes)
7. Nickelus F – A Bird (Vices)
8. Key Nyata – Thx G V R D XX N (TheShadowedDiamond)
9. Dominic Lord & Blood Diamonds – Bar Code
10. Denzel Curry – Threatz Ft. Robb Bank$ & Yung Simmie (N64)
11. Yung Simmie – Splak (Basement Musik)
12. Nickelus F – Halfway Dead (Vices)
13. Issa Dash – Musical Chairs
14. Mach Five – Gone Are The Dayz (Art Rap)
15. Faimkills – Walley World
16. Yung Simmie – Black Raven Ft. Nell (Basement Musik)
17. Go Dreamer – Outta Here (Animals Vs. Machines Side 2: (M)achines)
18. Nickelus F – GotDamnMurdah! (Vices)
19. Casey Veggies – She in My Car Ft. Dom Kennedy (Life Changes)
20. Mach Five – Just Kickin’ (Art Rap)
21. Yung Simmie – Florida Nigga Mentality Remix Ft. SGP (Basement Musik)
22. Flatbush ZOMBiES – When In Roam (Better Off DEAD)
23. Nickelus F – At My Best/56 Gramz
24. Danny Brown – Jealousy
Lil Champ FWAY - FWAY DAY (Video)
New video from Lil Champ titled FWAY DAY off his Neighborhood Superstar mixtape. Mad cameos in this bitch, appearances from Denzel Curry, J Nics, Ruben Slikk, Sickle and some of the SkunkApeGang. Keep an eye out for some more new shit from Champ tonight and be sure to make it to the New Miami concert this Saturday at Eve.http://crackedatoms.com/24243/lil-champ-fway-fway-day-video/
CrackedAtoms Presents… Sounds From The Dungeon (Mixtape)
To wrap up December and 2012 as a whole, we will begin a new series we like to call ‘Sounds From The Dungeon’. It is going to be a monthly recap of the coldest, dopest shit the underground has to offer. For our first volume we will compile what we believe was the best tracks from the unsigned/underground artists that we have posted in the past month. So if you don’t have the time or the space to download everything we put up, consider this a cheat sheet. Please give us feedback and continue to be on the lookout for more as it will be a recurring series. Click HERE to listen to the stream.
Prez P – Una Mañana (No Hangover) [DreamSucceeDie]
Grip Plyaz – Don’t Giva Damn (Purp, Wind & Fire)
Cashius Green – Sour Phil Jackson Ft. Pheo
SPEAK – Hilfigers
Grip Plyaz – Fugginhudumarra Ft. Trinidad Jame$ & Aleon Craft (Purp, Wind & Fire)
The Suede God – The Dead (The Holy Pope)
Robb Bank$ – I’m that Nigga (Year Of The Savage)
JK The Rapper & Ethelwulf – Fang Gang
kMOOCHy – Fuck A Job
Prez P – Right Up Ft. Reese (DreamSucceeDie)
Curtis Williams – Bare Essentials Ft. Robb Bank$ (Half Forgotten Daydreams)
Prez P – Need Breaks Ft. Ransom Note & Nell (DreamSucceeDie)
Grip Plyaz – Fuck dat Hipster Shit (Purp, Wind & Fire)
Just Leek – Trill
Pepperboy – Love My Life (Nitetime)
Dominic Lord – Mozart, Go (Fashion Show EP)
J NiCS – Scale Ft. Freddie Gibbs (Darkside)
Spaceghostpurrp – Rep FLA (BMW)
Nell – Pistol Grip Ft. Ethelwulf (90s Mentality)
Th@ Kid – Water (BONES)
Spaceghostpurrp – No Trouble Ft. Nell (BMW)
J NiCS – Cut Somethin (Darkside)
J NiCS – Wonderland (Darkside)
Mikey Marriott x Canvas – Darling (NO FICTION)
Spaceghostpurrp – Swervin (BMW)
Nell – SLANGIN Ft. Spaceghostpurrp & Yung Simmie (90s Mentality)
CrackedAtoms X Th@ Kid (Interview)
Who is Th@ Kid and where do you hail from?
My real name is Elmo Kennedy. I was born in Oakland California, Lived There Till I Was 7, and Then Moved to Michigan
As of now you’re still in Michigan?
I couldn’t take Michigan, I dropped out and ran away when I was 16, left my parents house and came to L.A., making money shooting and editing videos.
Sounds like a crazy journey, obviously we can tell by your own stuff your heavily into 90′s underground rap, who got you into that type of music?
My brother, he had all the No Limit & Cash Money CD’s. Block Is Hot Was My First Real CD; like sitting down and studying everything.
That’s wassup, that CD has some of my all time favorite Wayne joints, the message on there is universes apart from what people really know him for.
It was so raw, Mannie Fresh, everything about that era of music makes me so happy. That’s what I try to recreate, a similar vibe but in a different manner
Definitely, so how long have you been rapping for?
Since I could talk
4 or 5
Haha fasho, so now that we know a little about the past, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Doin the same shit makin raps and makin videos except makin more money hopefully, haha.
You mentioned shooting and editing videos, we know you do your own videos and you recently were credited for the Nic Goose x OF x Rvidxr Klvn ‘Cocaine Cigarettes’, do u have any other videos you’ve done outside those as well as future projects we can expect?
A lot more SESH videos, a lot more Raider Videos, and I’m working with Aston Matthews right now I think I might shoot a video for him N Action Bronson and in general just a lot more music.
If you had to pick one, rapping or shooting video, and why?
god damn I don’t even know how to answer that I love both to the point that I can’t just do one haha good question
You just recently put out BLVCKNWHITE with Grandmilly of Raider Klan and we must say it’s a definitely one of the better projects of the 4th quarter, How did you hook up with Grandmilly?
When Milly dropped that bandanas and black magic I downloaded it. With no prior info to who he was, I dug everything. The songs, the flows, the beats, the vision, the art. I knew me and him could make something crazy. I shot him that Robert Davis song with a free verse, couple days later he hit me back with his part recorded and it gradually just went from there
People really fucked with it so we knew we had to make more and now were wrapping up recordin GRXXY “GREY” our next tape, shits solid.
Yeah man I felt the exact same way when I first got wind of him, s/o Grandmilly! Are there any collaborations you would like to do in the near future?
I been talkin to Curry about a track I been talkin to Ethelwulf about a track I really wanna work with Purrp and Bank$. I fuck with everybody I just appreciate people who take their music seriously but don’t give a fuck at the same time.
We know you’re big on the thrift, what’s your best thrift store cop?
Coke white overalls makes me feel like left eye all I need is to embellish it with condoms
What are your top 3 favorite albums ever?
TRU – TRU 2 DA GAME
MARVINE GAYE – WHATS GOING ON
HOT BOYZ – GUERILLA WARFARE
If it wasn’t 2012 and ppl still fucked with CDs not having every song at their fingertips, what current album would you be rocking with?
I dont really even know what CD’s are out I guess either one of mine or best of rvidxrklvn or something haha if a rapper is putting a CD out most likely im not listening to him, but if Shaggy or Sisqo still drops a cd consider me there.
Final thoughts, closing statements, promotions, shoutouts?
Cheers To Cracked Atoms, Everybody Fucking With Me, My Raider Brothers, Smart House, The Little Giants, Mortal Kombat, Baller Blockin, JnL, TeamSESH And Blunt Wraps.http://crackedatoms.com/23348/crackedatomsxthkid/
Lil Wayne - Dedication 4 (Mixtape)
Tunechi Back, I still hate that cover.
DOWNLOAD: Lil Wayne - Dedication 4 (Mixtape)